Music Monday

I decidedly and not-so-secretly stole this from Sarah. I think it's a great idea for the Monday timeslot, and since I'm working on my own daily post schedule, I thought it would add a nice touch. Music is always a huge part of my music. So many songs that I hear are perfect for certain scenes, trailer music, characters, etc...

This Monday's pick is:

NJ Legion Iced Tea by A Day to Remember (cause I'm obsessed with this band)


I adore this song. In so many ways, it just fits into my book Concealed. It's almost a second theme song, or possibly book one's theme song, since my trilogy theme song position has already been filled.

For any that know my Urban Fantasy/dystopian of magic and evil dudes with the jobs of killing the unnatural, this song is perfect. It's like Neira's thoughts to Morrison, or what she thinks, but doesn't say. Either way, its fantastic.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Dreaming Up Realities