A tad late Teaser Tuesday...

Work, work, work...
I know I'm a tad late, only about 2 hours, but still. Worked the closing shift, so naturally I didn't get out of work until midnight. Blasted random bands that I hadn't heard in forever, like Aqua. That was fun. Called Sarah. Waited in traffic at midnight for 20 minutes. That wasn't fun. Made it home thoroughly saddened that I missed, yet again, another party with friends. Sometime I'll actually be able to hang out with someone for longer than a few hours...

Anyways, enough with my ranting. On to the (slightly late) Teaser...

***************

*snipped*

3 comments:

S.H. said...

I like this. A lot. I'm very curious about why Kali had to leave. Great job!

Sarah said...

"She charged him, gripping his shirt and throwing him into the closest wall. She was smaller than him and had to look up to glare, but she kept him pinned in place."

ROFL. This line out of context is amazing.

Casey M said...

Very gripping. Realistic dialogue. Engaging characters. What's not to like?

 
Copyright © Dreaming Up Realities