Teaserly Tuesday

Posting more of Time Lost. Another makeshift-hospital scene where Sierra recovers from an almost-fatal stab wound.


I'm very excited that it's now summer, which means all I have to do is balance work with reading, writing, and friends. My hope is to have Time Lost written, edited, beta'd, and ready for querying by the end of summer. It's a big goal, considering I already am seeing a LARGE amount of edits to do, but I think it's also a reasonable goal.

**********

Snipped. Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

LM Preston said...

Oh, I loved this. Suspenseful and well written.

Glen Akin said...

Loved the suspense, and yeah, I need that dude to talk fast. Have to know why he's out to kill her one second and not anymore the next second!

Vee said...

The tension is incredible but the writing is also ah-mazing. Loooved the physical details and this bit "my eyes met his. Silver. Glittering. Eternal." I am a fangirl for short one-word sentences. Always :D

Kathy Bradey said...

Tension is awesome!

And super jealous about your summer for writing, reading and hanging out :D

Ellen said...

Ooo, great tease! Very suspenseful. I want to know more about possibly-creepy-silver-eyed-guy! And the description of her injuries was great, made me wince in sympathy.

Unknown said...

very suspenseful...leaves me wanting more! :)

J.S. Wood said...

Very nice, I love these snips. You do have me on the beta list, right? :)

Debra Driza said...

Have I told you yet how much I love the snips from this WIP? Always so full of intrigue and tension--awesome! Plus, you rock descriptions! :)

Brianne Carter said...

Wow, so much suspense and tension! I loved it :)

RAD - Dot Painter said...

I agree with the group. Your writing is clear and builds tension very well! I enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Love this. You've done a wonderful job at building up suspense. It leaves me wanting more. :)

 
Copyright © Dreaming Up Realities